We are happy to have you here. On this page, you will find all the information about the technical setup. In case you need more help feel free to email us.
Provide us with the following data and we will send you a request with all the permissions needed
- Contact Name
- Contact Email
- Facebook Business ID
Or follow the steps on Give a Partner Access to Assets in Your Business Manager to add DRVE as a Partner, use DRVE’s Partner ID: 486655171776572.
We will need the following access:
- Pages – “Create Ads” and “View Page Performance”
- Ad Accounts – Admin Access – “Manage Ad Account”
- Catalogs – Admin Access – “Create Ads” and “Manage Catalog”
- Pixels – Admin Access – “Manage Pixel”
- Instagram Accounts – “Share This Instagram Account With a Partner”
Follow the steps on Add, edit, and delete users and user groups to add DRVE as a user on your Google Analytics account.
Our account is firstname.lastname@example.org and we need the following permissions:
- Read & Analyse
- Manage Users (So we can add our reporting accounts)
We will then need you to create a view with the following settings:
- Reporting View Name: DRVE
- Reporting Time Zone: GMT
- Currency displayed as: Euro (EUR €)
Go to Admin (lower left corner), on the 3rd column View, select E-commerce Settings.
Switch Enable E-commerce and Enable Enhanced E-commerce Reporting to on.
Under View, select Filters, add a filter and select internal traffic (IP exclusion)
On Admin, go to the 2nd column Property, then go to <> Tracking Info search for Referral Exclusion List, click on + ADD REFERRAL EXCLUSION to add your own domain and payment systems (paypal.com, shopify.com, pay.google.com, etc.)
Follow the steps on Users and Permissions to add DRVE as a user on Google Tag Manager.
Our accounts is email@example.com
We will then need the following Container permissions:
You will receive an email and a notification on your Shopify Home with a request from DRVE to be added as a Collaborator on your Store.
Once you accept it, we are good to go. We will also install our App for Reporting to your Store. Please accept once we ask for permission.
– Please provide us with the discount code we can use to run all the tests we might need (specially for test purchases, to make sure everything is being tracked correctly). These codes should also account for shipping costs.
For information on this take a look at Giving partners access to your store
Please give us full access to your account so we can set ourselves up. Our Emails are firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Provide us with the discount code we can use to run all the tests we might need (specially for test purchases, to make sure everything is being tracked correctly). These codes should also account for shipping costs.